Have you done enough classes and courses but would like to improve your fluency?
Do you hear yourself saying, 'I can understand French but I can't speak it?'
Or would you like more opportunities to speak this lovely language?
If so, then these conversation groups are perfect for you! Our sessions are so much fun that we can't call them classes; neither are they courses but you'll learn so much and will be amazed by what you say.
In each session, two conversations are practised in pairs and will get you speaking with confidence and fluency. Our crib sheets mean you'll never be lost for words and our innovative speed-dating technique is very sociable. Suitable for those with a smattering of the language, studying for GCSE and above. Come and join us - vous serez bienvenue...
Clare said, 'Great concept!'
Fiona said, 'Fabulous, I really like it!'
French Conversation Groups:
Sessions are priced on the shop page of the website.
1. Farnham: Brasserie Blanc, 5 Castle St, GU9 7HR
2. Petersfield: Seven Stars, Winchester Rd, Stroud GU32 3PG
3. Elstead: The Woolpack, Milford Rd, GU8 6HD
4. Guildford: The Yvonne Arnaud theatre cafe, GU1 3UX
Fridays, 11am until 12noon
5. Reigate and Redhill: The Plough, Redhill, Surrey RH1 6QE
6. Brighton and Hove: Bistro Le Nantais, Hove, Sussex, BN3 2BE